2020年1月12日星期日

where to buy brown butcher paper for wrapping presents

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is a TERRIFIC buy. The roll of paper is HUGE, the quality is great--I used it for table coverings and for art projects and it is terrific for both--and I still have LOTS left. On top of that the roll is REALLY heavy BUT the company sent it for FREE. I would definitely buy YRYM HT brown butcher paper again in their other colors. I covered it in acrylic paint and none of it bled through and it held up fabulously. Shipped fast. nice thick paper. Used with paint,crayons, held up great! Love it!

I use YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for "practice" paintings, usually with acrylics (sometimes using an airbrush, watercolor pencils, brush pens, or ink pencils). The paper has one side suitable for absorbing pigment, the other side is coated with a plasticky substance. The kraft wrapping paper accepts very fluid applications of pigment without bleeding through - I sometimes paint on a piece of this paper laid over top of another painting or outline, without damage to the underlying piece. I have now made a dozen or so 24"x36" paintings and have been very pleased at how I am able to work out my methodology on this paper before committing to more expensive canvas or artboard. When this roll runs out, I will be buying more.

I used YRYM HT brown butcher paper to wrap presents and then write with white marker for a "chalk" look. The one roll lasted about a year and a half. A large roll of paper for cheep. It was exactly what I needed for my classroom project, and now the leftover Is perfect for my toddler to paint on.  I absolutely love this paper. It is large and sturdy enough to protect my table (was able to do a spray paint project inside the house) and for me to draw my sewing patterns, but i can also trace things on it (like printed patterns). It is thicker than the typical exam room table paper, I would say it is a little thicker than normal printer paper. I could not be happier with the price, size, and quality. I use this for everything- wrapping presents, laying out for parties so the kids can color, table cover for dinner parties.

I overlooked the details specifically the size for YRYM HT brown butcher paper so I was blown away by how huge it is. Great value for money! I purchased this for drawing and tracing sewing patterns. The paper is light and thin enough to allow some transparency yet thick enough to be sturdy. A good buy.  Great paper! Sturdy and fun with chalk and chalk markers. This is a great value as one roll will last a very long time! I've papered my garage 4 times now with one roll—I host my kids' parties in there. I am using it for table cover for my sons open house.

没有评论:

发表评论