2013年6月3日星期一

Know More About WOW Patch 5.3


Still got 2 friends buy WOW accounts and buy WOW gold amd play WoW. We where stuck on a death server for 2 years and tried to make the best of it untill i called it quits.

They payed for transfers and a /who showed a total of 29 players on at prime time on a server that was high not to long ago.
Wich is why ALOT of people say fuck this and unsub.
Let this mmo die out or go FtP.
Most players are from asia anyway who pay 5 cent per hour.
Maybe they see the damage they have done in the past years ?
I hope so at least, WoW always had a special place, But Blizzards greed did not know the limit, lets hope they ahve seen the light.
D3/WoW are in rapid decline, forge the iron when its hot is all i want to say.

Blizzard created this problem with payed tranfer but give the finger to players stuck on dead realms.
No patch or Xpac will change the fact that WoW aint a mmo anynmore, just a lobby game.
I heared Blizzard is making a new plan now to assist dead realms ?
check wow forums. many servers are dead and ppl shouting for a solution. 2 years now blizz do nothing. only panning solutions saying that they are aware of the problem.
I am an 8 years wow player and in this forum i have defended many times wow, but not anymore. i m playing in an almost dead server and blizz does nothing. i m not willing to pay 20 euros for a single char transfer, leaving all my toons back, or 200 euros for my whole account. thats enough.
so i canceled a few days ago my sub and jumped to RIFT, with many rl friends and guild mates. took raptr reward (game + exp + 30 days game time) and we are having great fun. great game indeed.
If you not want to play WOW any more please sell world of warcraft accounts.


1 条评论:

  1. I understand that the hoard allies will not be useful, but I figured I can trade my hoard allies for my friend's alliance allies. gold for wow

    回复删除