2013年6月5日星期三

Changes in The World of Warcraft

WoW keeps implementing things to make the game easier and easier to succeed at solo, and the best players keep walking away.  The more easier the more cheap WOW account is. And buy WOW gold more hard. There is a direct correlation. I play mostly solo these days for my own reasons, but I still log in because of old guildies and for social reasons, nothing else.  

Getting alts geared is a luxury, and therefore not core to the game - giving them the ability to gear quickly is not important.  


Certainly there have been improvements to the game; personal loot in raids, cross-server queues for heroics are good things.  But giving everyone access to all the bosses immediately is a HORRIBLE aspect to the game.  I'm fine if they want everybody to see all the work they put in, but not immediately.  LFR should open a tier behind.  


I also wish they'd do less spitting on their own work.  Every new xpac the old xpac becomes garbage.  All the loot is replaced questing in the first zone (I know, the highest gear isn't, but it all can be replaced before one even gets into dungeons.  They keep making loot more important and then encourage us to replace it every two months.  


THIS IS NOT CONDUCIVE TO A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT!  GC doesn't want people to feel like they need to valor cap every week, well then stop making it necessary to valor cap every week.  I have no interest in pugging raids, and yet I am an intelligent human being that recognizes that better gear makes me more able to do the things I want to do.  Hence I need valor gear, hence I need to valor cap.  

没有评论:

发表评论