2013年6月24日星期一

view of barbarian leveling guide


I disagree on your resistance numbers unless you're talking without war cry. a3 champs/rares will instagib you with 9k armor and 700 resist.

otherwise a pretty decent post, though I'd recommend charge/dreadnaught for a3 on, the survivability increase of gap closer/opener + heal + decent damage is really hard to ignore, especially with the amount of ranged mobs you'll find from a3 on.

I like the guide, very well-written. There are a few minor things I disagree with that I will point out here. I personally don't use Seismic Slam, but I can see how it would be useful and may try it out some more Diablo 3 accounts. Also, I fear Fire Chains more than Molten/Arcane, but I often have Leap+Iron Impact, so maybe that makes Arcane easier for me.

The big thing I disagree with is your statement that Ignore Pain is absolutely necessary. Personally, I often use Threatening Shout with Falter in place of it, and only use it if I know there is an area of heavy spike damage that the 5-7 seconds of it can cover greatly. If you do the math, even with the 7 second rune, 30/7 = 4.28. 65/4.28 = 15.18. Thus, using it on cooldown (which isn't always a good idea, obviously) would net you roughly 15% d3 gold consistent damage reduction over time. This is merely for a purpose of comparison, as I said, there are times where having that higher reduction on demand will be superior to blanketing it for every pull. Anyway, Threatening Shout, however, has the potential for full uptime of 20% reduction, plus the attack speed debuff from the Falter rune. This is why I tend to prefer it for many situations, but that could be personal preference -- it is just something I thought I would add.

没有评论:

发表评论