2015年4月1日星期三

Metal Slime silver PS4

Any chances of that special Metal Slime silver PS4 coming State side??  It think its safe to say big franchise games have moved on from the PS3 for their main titles. Still go SE for bringing it to a FFXIV Gil current gen console..now can you do the same for FF I to VI. I think VI especially could do with a remaster in the style of Type-0 buy FFXIV Gil. Enix making great moves these years, cant wait for this and XV. om what I've played from Dragon Quest, this may well be worth you trying .

Full scale action RPG....let's just call it what it is. DW with a Dragon Quest skin. I have nothing against it as I enjoy DW but calling it a RPG is kind of a joke.  This is cool and all, but will they release it for Ps3 too? Because otherwise IMPORT .

 So does that mean it'll be like Kingdom hearts style fighting ? If so that would be cool and I'd totally play it

 what we all wanna know is, when is the release date for us and EU. Same as JP? Few months after? 3years? acha que vai valer a pena? Fiquei na vontade de adquirir hahah
To na fase do Dragon!  I think so?
So little is known about the game, apart from the fact that it's the first non-turn-based Dragon Quest game buy DFO Gold.

没有评论:

发表评论