2015年4月9日星期四

appreciate the daily FP pots

Why should ANYONE appreciate the daily FP pots? It's literally taking playtime away from you just to give it back and say "be grateful for this". I've seen you comment on tons of posts. Your arguments hold no water. You don't seem to DFO Gold be enjoying the game, so just unlike the page already.

Honestly I'm surprised people even still have time to play after burning through all their fatigue. Or a alt's fatigue. Don't people do other things in their lives? Lmao.  Don't worry we got your back. It's the immature people that mostly want the fatigue system out. Fatigue is a good wake up call for when I need to play real life again.

I like the FP system! Shoot can get at least 3 to 4 hours with that much FP. Thank you for keeping the system. Nexon changed the fp system and gave us more then we should and players got bored. I feel that's why dfo shut down in the first place.

没有评论:

发表评论