2015年4月8日星期三

FP system works in DFO

Gives me more reason to play the next day, that's for sure. And that's the bottom line,cause Mr.CEO said so. . lol Seriously though thanks for sticking to your guns on this.Most of my fellow Americans are so used to buy DFO Gold spending hours upon hours playing the same game that I think they think every game should follow that model.Thanks for not caving in.Stay awesome,Neople.

I'm okay with the FP system; I work full time and just seeing that DFO is back is such a wonderful thing.Yay fatigue points stay. Time to brush up on your pvp skills Dungeon Fighters! !

I haven't left. I'm just really into Bloodborne and Axiom Verge right now. Soon as I get bored of them I'm coming back.  I've seen some clips about Bloodborne and I really wanna give it a DFO Gold . Sadly I can't afford a copy of the game.

没有评论:

发表评论