2015年4月27日星期一

Heavensward pre-order was released

The pre-order was released a while back, you have to purchase it from the squenix online store .

 Made 2 Au Ra, super excited for their release. Shame it isn't earlier, all this waiting is eating at me. Torn between making a new character or usng a Fantasia.... I love my miqo'te... but.... the Au Ra are so cool!  I want my Au Ra now FFXIV Gil... Miqo'te does nothing for me now.

Eh to each their own. Maybe it IS a "new" feeling, but I wasn't excited about the race till I saw Yugiri. I find Hyur to be incredibly uninteresting. I think I'd play a Roe before ever making a Hyur.

Is the benchmark being made available for Mac ahead of launch?

According to the official benchmark page, this benchmark will not be available for Mac. However, I recall hearing about an additional benchmark coming before buy FFXIV Gil the release, so on that one.. maybe?

没有评论:

发表评论