2013年4月8日星期一

INTERVIEW WITH STEVEN R. McQUEEN



This is the first interview in which the actor talks about Jeremy's death.


Did you see it coming or was it a surprise for you too?
I was told that I would have the desire to kill the main character, my sister Elena, so I thought that might cause some problems.

You see Jeremy back somehow?
Umm, I hope, perhaps in a flashback or something. Because my body burned ...

Was there anything that you would like to see Jeremy do? Or maybe something that you liked him as an actor take?
During the first couple of seasons Jeremy was a wimp. In the latter has fought vampires and that was very fun to play. Although I would have loved to see Jeremy on a motorcycle.A Paul Wesley got one!



Your character was not in the books. Would this was in the back of your mind, with regard to your destination on the show?
If I had in mind that I am a four year old girl named Margaret?There were some days I did! [laughs].

没有评论:

发表评论