2013年4月12日星期五

I have played runescape for several years


I'd like to know how you guys (being Runescape) manage to cope with having such a barbaric fan base, whom are so afraid of change and growth that they spread the hatred of it? It's just the most ridiculous thing I have ever come across in gaming. People should realize that an mmorpg is a game that is meant to grow and change. The updates that have come and gone have been great and I have high hopes for a bigger and more built game in the future. I just wish people could open there eyes and see it that way. Anyways just needed t rant about that, and pretty cool magazine cover.

I just prefer playing a game with a proper community that isn't built around 12 year old pre-mature try-hards. Oh the bots can get in the way too and how to sell rs accounts.
No one even calls this game RuneScape anymore. The main game is known as "EOC".
This is because RuneScape has and always will be about the simplicity game-play of a complex game. It's the complete opposite to other MMORPGs.

Now if you like EOC, that's fine by me. BUT don't think you have one up again 07 players because you don't. Sort out your game community, get the YouTube community back and the forums and guide website etc.

Oh and to those 12 year olds that built the majority of the EOC player base, grow up and learn some proper manors and social skills. I went onto buy runescape account the EOC servers for a bit recently and no one was talking to eachother and if there was a conversation it was similar to "I'm better than you. You suck"

Jagex wont do anything about it because they only care about people buying spins and membership.

Wow I still see children argue about EOC dead, I played rs when it was in 2007, and i play still be cause i love it, EOC made it much better, and much more interesting, They brought 07 back because people asked for it. so let me say this. IF your a real Rs fan, you would enjoy Rs, even if EOC, whats makes you not a real rs fan, being lazy to skilfully battle.

没有评论:

发表评论