2013年4月26日星期五

Alpha Runescape is better than Runescape 2



Everything is resizable, very custom.

At First Glance:

Cons- The settings option was very hard to find. The little cog is quite small.

Someone already mentioned this, but we need to be able to zoom further out. I zoomed out as far as possible (which was not very much difference) and everything was too close to my character.  I feel worthy to buy runescape accounts.

Pros-

NICE. Very customizable, I love how literally everything is resizable (minimap included) to suit your needs. Someone else already mentioned this but we do need to be able to zoom out further. I scrolled out as far as possible (which was not very much) and I feel like everything is still a little close to my character. These are really good so we should support runescape accounts for sale.

I love how things like the inventory etc became scrollable so they take up less of the screen space.Pretty cool looking. Now I just wish I had beta access.

Other than that, man this looks awesome. Love the usability and how things like the inventory are now scrollable, meaning they can take up less space on your screen.

I've been playing around with the interfaces and I like very much what I see. It's similar to most applications in that you can drag, drop and make new tabs and even hide certain windows. The only thing I would like to see if it's possible is to add a feature that allows interfaces to "snap to" each other.

Unfortunately, that is all I could do. When I login, the screen is black and I cannot move around at all. If this can change, Jagex can sell runescape accounts more than before.

Best of all, I can view the skills and quest tab and talk at the same time. This makes dungeoneering herblore a lot easier when people ask what they need for a potion.

没有评论:

发表评论