2013年5月9日星期四

Monk on Diablo 3


Ives Novgorod days half would usher in the winter and coolness can not wait to be dispersed in the air off. The sun dipped below the horizon, I was lucky enough to find a refuge in a tavern before dark. However, the atmosphere was a little nervous at the door, I felt the house. Maybe it's time has not arrived yet, not many guests when the tavern, only a few scattered group of people crouched in the corner of the room tables around the edges. Benches at the middle of the room is empty, just a man sitting there alone.

Diablo 3 accounts


This man seemed ignorant of the cold. His body wrapped in an orange sheet, exposing half of his chest, the addition nothing else, just like a beggar. Wearing a neck of large wooden beads, sporting a bushy beard, hair was shaven one is not left. Then I saw the iconic tattoo: two red dots on his forehead, one large and one small. Then the problem is simple, the whole world to know, such a person is only one identity: they are the legendary reclusive and mysterious holy warriors, they Ives Novgorod monks.

I heard of the the numerous monks wonderful story, there are a variety of hype legends. Rumors monks skin such as steel hard, the sword flying arrow can not hurt them nothing, and their iron fist can be easily crushed boulders. A far cry from the front of this man and I think the monks, all do not see this awe-inspiring Nevertheless, I carefully went over and sat down on the bench opposite him, hoping to carefully observe some . At this time, he beckoned to me. "One who dares to soul with me to come over, friends."



Food was up, but I told them not much interest, but to focus on recording the monk 's life. He told me that he believed that the presence of one thousand and one God, and he believes they are everywhere: the jump in the fire in the furnace, the water flowing in the river, the air that we breathed, the God of the roof over our head. Perhaps this is a good fairy tale, but a little sensible people would disdain this sort of superstitious worldview. He told me that he has suffered hard training, mental and physical, he require life-long mission to sharpen his mind and body of divine justice. Though I do wonder, one thousand and one gods would require a mortal man to achieve their wishes? When I asked him why he did not take the sword, or whatever-something guy in the body when he bluntly replied: "My body is a weapon, then raised his hand and lit his forehead went on to say," my heart is also a weapon. I want to buy diablo 3 account sale"

The gang approached our table, rushing my book, they hit the ground, then do not hesitate to I flung aside, while that step monks walked side showed a knife and various other guy. It seems that their only goal is the solitary monks only. I feel that something bad will happen, then quickly drill down under the table. What seems to be commanding general, they suddenly rushed up.

The monks then sitting, the first brandished a knife and rushed towards him he grabbed the wrist and then effortlessly thrown out, Cooler fall crushed a table, a loud sound. Obviously these people did not expect the monks will suddenly come about, what are stunned, and then they Lenz God this moment, the monks stood up.
Then the melee broke out.

I never imagined that I actually have a chance to personally experience a display of this realm.

没有评论:

发表评论