2013年5月22日星期三

fast dps making for demon hunter in Diablo 3


I did an update somewhere explaining quite the reason for that. I've been a drooling fool in regards to using Shadow Power with Gloom. I imediately went to craft several pieces of equipment, buffing about 42k in DPS (Shoulders, Bracers, Mempo, and Inna's Temperance). Took a damn long time to craft it though , so I've only had a few Demonic Essence runs. I was actually palnning to try out Nitewatcher's build after the crafts, but I can see that he is still 80k DPS ahead of me. Trying it out on MP4 through 6 would be interesting and level fast with d3 account(320 is just sick bro).

I'm currently following this route for Demonic Essence runs:

Arreat Core
Tower of the Damned 1
Skycrown Battlements
Stoneford

If you got any suggestions for routes, feel free to tell me. :)

 I actually recently had a Monk to 60. He's indeed very good, and I like him alot. The thing is I find using Strafe hillarious. It was the reason I came back to this game, and I intend to use it (with variations ofc). I actually made quite the Green Text about it, but it was overlooked on the forum to sell Diablo 3 account.

To farm essences the best route is vault of the assassins all over and over or some of the higher mp places like warriors rest (its shit as dh though...u may do that as well with your monk:D)

"thing is I find using Strafe hillarious. It "
Tornado barb is as hillarious but three times as efficient:D

没有评论:

发表评论