2016年12月28日星期三

I have so many mud pouches and filigreed hats its insane

 I just wish that it wasn't 100% random. I have so many mud pouches and filigreed hats its insane. Whats wrong with rewarding them at random but after that each festival memento/food thing that item is taken out of rotation so you will eventually be able to collect them all (per character). I didnt even complete 10 myself Buy Blade and Soul Gold (10days/times doing all the quest) and got 1 hat twice so i traded and now have both, got the mudball twice but im keeping one for a friend and got the recipe twice.

Only thing i dont have is the bathrobe thing and people are selling some for less then 5k in zone chat, so if i dont get it by the end of the festival, ill buy one. I bought it for 30k. Last thing I needed! So glad I was done with quests lol. took me about 4 days for each system I play on, Xbox One and PC, to get the towel. I was getting worried lol. For the record...the regular Colovian Fur Hood, has a glitch where it cuts off the bottom of your beard, or goatee, or braids. Yet, the cooler looking Filligreed Hood is perfectly fine. I just noticed this after I ended up with one of each, comparing each ones looks. Makes the beard look like a Jaw-strap.

Going rate for it is about 30k, not 100k. And if you end up finding one yourself after buying it, you can then just sell it and make your money back: that's what I did. Didn't get that. Cheap Blade and Soul Gold Pretty much jumped into the icy water in my armor. Oh, and I didn't get a nordic towel. The rewards were inconsistent. Got plenty of juggling knives though.  It's a legendary-rarity item, thus the "inconsistency". I enjoy getting to travel around to places I haven't been yet, to complete these quests... but man oh man, any quest involving dancing or performing in an area... it just doesn't work. The performance kit doesn't work, and the pin doesn't work. I just use the item, it goes into cool down, but nothing happens. Getting the optional task of doing it in a group is easy enough... but my character still doesn't actually do anything, and then I can't get the quest to complete. Quite frustrating.

 I've tried everything... doesn't work. It's just bugged, I think, for a lot of people. I've gone through a number of discussion boards and the best solution people can come up with is, "just keep trying," which I've done. Shouldn't be that hard to complete the simple task, but something about it just isn't set up correctly. I'm stuck watching people come and go, completing it with ease, as my character does nothing.

没有评论:

发表评论