2016年10月14日星期五

We still play Blade & Soul

I left a long time ago.. you don't care about your players at all. Why? It's really nice game usually it's really fast pace and very easy to level up already dear.&nbsp Buy FFXIV Gil; I haven't played this game in so long that I don't know whether or not any of the previous issues were fixed. NCSOFT are you reading all of the negative crap about this game? Fix it and stop doing anything else...

Can you please fixed logged in bugs it says system error failed to connect.  How do I disable antivirus in windows 10? 😥 We still play Blade & Soul. We don't play FFXIV anymore. cheap Blade and Soul Gold Are you playing BNS?  The afk people in tag matches is very annoying i hope They make new tournament with ESL and sure more better prize than bamboo outfits hahaha. plz crate new SEA Server, bcoz in NA i got fukin 300ms ping. I think they mispelt some things here.. I was reading "Looking forword to 2017 and the future of Blade & Bot Destroyer bot competitive play" "Bot Play Update"

Bots are now stealing players' accounts and spamming rewards. FFXIV Gil Maybe get better servers and maybe get a OCEANIC derver. HadrWhelky; Homey Chron; Grap Pactup; Tofollao Blenness for Bots. I hope you consider my request, it is annoying to work hard in the game to join someone unfairly money. Sorry for posting here but I had no way to get justice. I see this kind of thing several times on the same map is sad. Obs: American/ Server Gunma.

Hey I've been trying to go to Jiwan Peak for the story for awhile now. Everytime I use the Dragon Pulse at the end of Silverfrost Citadel, I get the to loading screen and it freezes up and says I've been disconnected from the server. It's happened 4 times at the same spot now so I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence. Is there anything I can do to fix that or is it the game?

没有评论:

发表评论