2015年12月7日星期一

Blade & Soul really impressed

Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue'' how can I solve this?? Being able to enter and leave open world pvp in a couple of seconds is a terrible system. People can enter pvp when they feel like it, kill some people, then leave in 5 seconds. Amazing combat yet you screw it over with Cheap Blade & Soul Gold a terrible system that lets people pussy out of pvp whenever it's convenient for them. If people choose to enter pvp, they shouldn't be able to leave it straight away.

I got a key for this beta weekend, but I have no idea where to download the client. You can go to the main website and find in support, I remember it was there. Hopefully release won't be this laggy, fps dropping mess. I can't download like many of my friends too
If u've link download Eu server share it or way to buy game.

Blade & Soul i must say im really impressed... i played the korean version and now i see you guys made lots of great changes im loving and i will support this game for sure Some people get pretty unfair advantages to get the keys. I don't like that.  The sites that do actually guarantee you a spot in the closed beta cost money Buy Blade and Soul Gold . The ones that only give you a chance, out of over thousands are pretty low. Both my friend and I had failed to get one, even by chance by email from the official site. they can't publicize the hundreds of websites that were giving away keys, that's on you. MMORPG gave away like 10,000 and all u had to do was go there and click to redeem .  I tried that. One of them (the most recent one publicized on the page) required me to sign in. I did and after that, it led me to some other advertisement page, with no way to retain the user name and password after I return to the site.

 I got mine from MMORPG. Site was slow and by the time I registered and got a key it went from 6k+ to 800+. The keys went fast. the framerate is somewhat lower than the build i played on the China server unsure emoticon i have to play it on medium graphics now... and it seems there is alot less polygons also. Already streamed some beta...will do again later smile emoticon btw the camera can be changed to free motion so we can have a better view shile "flying" or see the front of the character?

没有评论:

发表评论