2013年8月1日星期四

It’s time to enjoy another Community Roundup!



I love how many players stand in the GE and whine about the new rs. If you hate it so badly, please quit and quit spamming my chat bar. Ive been playing since '08 and with each update and sell runescape accounts change is another reason and opportunity to enjoy the game. My fiancee and little sister play also, and they enjoy EOC and RS 3 just as much as I do. Please give the whining a rest.

rs accounts for sale


 I need to stop clicking on Runescape posts. People just complain. Personally, I'm loving the Battle of Lumbridge. Runescape with eoc isn't runescape, can have rs3 , but please remove the eoc from the runescape, the community thanks.  I got perm banned and Idk why I was playing then buy rs accounts won't let me play.  Had multiple, MULTIPLE crashes with RS3 Java. I've reinstalled java, cleared the jagex cache, used the rs3 interface option,updated my drivers, but I haven't been able to stay on today. Please work on fixing the black and white screens in RS.

You should listen more to what we players want.
We dont want RS3, we want our Pre-EOC Rs back.
All we want is our game back that we used to love.

Greetings,
The RS Community

没有评论:

发表评论